General Purpose Silicone (White) by Everbuild.
This general purpose silicone is a mid-modulus silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. It contains an anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity and forms a permanently flexible rubber seal.
General Purpose Silicone is ideal for;
- Sanitary and bathroom applications
- Sealing around worktops and laminates
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium and metal sealing
- Industrial uses and as a gasket seal
- Aluminium and plastic gutter sealing
- Refrigeration and hygiene seal in non-food areas
- As an adhesive
Apply using a standard sealant gun. Surfaces must be sound, dry and clean. One cartridge will seal approximately 10.5 linear metres for a 6mm diameter bead.
It is always the user's responsability to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, request techical assistance and always read the manufacturer's data which can be found here.